This churched was built by a Syrian merchant for the Syrians living in Famagusta in 1339. There are frescoes of camels and texts in Syriac - the language used by the Nestorians in their religious ceremonies. The belfry and the attachments are later additions. The entrance is very plain with a pretty rose window over it. The vaulted ceiling is supported by pillars with ornamented shafts.